We are a parent-run non-profit. We volunteer our time to develop and run camps. We have served hundreds of camper families and rely on your generous support. You can help make camp happen right now.
Just use the “Donate” button at the bottom of the page to contribute using PayPal – safe and easy!
We need supplies! Every year we need to replenish supplies. If you think you could help please go to our Amazon Wish List.
If you would like to donate a raffle prize for a fundraiser, please contact Lisa Londry at email@example.com
The Taylor Family Foundation
ENN would like to recognize The Taylor Family Foundation for hosting our camps held at The Taylor Family Foundation’s Camp Arroyo this year. The Taylor Family Foundation’s mission is to preserve the wellness and enhance the quality of life for children in Northern California with life-threatening and chronic illnesses, disabilities and youth-at-risk through unique therapeutic experiences and support. For more information, please visit The Taylor Family Foundation (TTFF).
ENN would like to thank the following donors:
- Mrs. Sylvia Phillips
- The Priem Family Foundation
- Livermore Valley Winegrowers Association
- National Recreation Foundation
- Swift Real Estate Partners
- The Smith family
- The Bill King fund in conjunction with the Livermore Y’s men’s club
- The Moca Foundation grant
- CJ and RA Woodruff Family Fund grant
- Jim and Carol Thompson fund grant on behalf of Emily Grant
- California Water Service
- Rotarian Fund of Livermore grant
- LLNS Community Giving grant
- Community Health and Education Foundation (CHEF)
Employer matching programs through:
- JC Penny
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory